The decision to proceed with textbook development can hinge on many factors including whether the textbook fulfills an identifiable market need, fits a particular teaching approach, effectively conveys specific information, or has competitively differentiable features.
Preliminary questionnaires are designed to gather market feedback to ultimately establish whether a project will proceed. Reviews at this stage both define and refine the development plan to ensure the eventual text aligns with publishing goals.
The My Editor team will:
- conduct your preliminary reviews,
- craft a custom questionnaire,
- write effective correspondence concisely explaining your project,
- qualify appropriate reviewers and build the review panel,
manage the reviews,
- create a cut-and-paste of review comments, and
- provide client and author with a synopsis of the market’s analysis and suggested directions for moving forward.